Since our foundation in 1960 we have managed over 25,000 individual project assignments. This shows the trust in our technology, knowledge and the qualifications and performance of our employees.
The focus has changed but our good sense for the signs of the time has remained.
Flexibility, short delivery times, experience, expertise and technically diverse production possibilities remain the trademarks of our company today.
The well-equipped machine park on our approximately 20,000 m² company premises offers enough expansion possibilities for the coming years so that we can continue to combine tradition with innovation and our company can continue to expand into the future.
|1960||Founding of Niehues Landmaschinen by Konrad Niehues.|
|1961||Construction of the first production facility.|
Products: Blacksmith, locksmith, agricultural machinery dealer, petrol station
|1969||The agricultural machinery production line with gas station is abandoned.|
|1971||Expansion of the production area with a new crane hall and entry into market as component manufacturer for parts for wastewater technology and plant construction.|
|1977||Relocation to the new company premises of approx. 20,000 m² in the current location in Velen-Ramsdorf Südring 30. Covered production areas of 1260 m² are now available to handle the production of the steel halls.|
|1979||Construction of the first sewage treatment plant equipment with independent planning, production and assembly.|
|1980||Renamed Niehues Anlagenbau GmbH & Co KG.|
|1993||Expansion of the covered production area by a further 780 m².|
|1994||Development and construction of the first oil separator in compact design with stainless steel lining for the petrochemical industry.|
|2000||Josef Niehues is appointed Managing Director.|
|2002||Expansion of the production area by 2100 m² to 4140 m². Purchase of the first laser system with a table size of 2.5 m x 6.5 m.|
|2011||End of 2011, the management generation change is complete. Gregor Hövel admitted as Managing Director. Mr Hövel worked in the company from 1993 to 1995.|
|2012||Introduction of the new product area of thermal plant engineering and expansion of the machine park for the production of thermal plants.|
|2013||Purchase of a new shelving system for the provision of material for the subcontract cutting in the laser area. This increased the provision of semi-finished products and allowed faster delivery times.|
|2015||Acquisition of a new bending centre to expand our expertise in sheet metal working.|
|2016||Expansion of our production site with an additional partly covered outdoor storage area of 980 m². Founding of the Benelux branch, located in Louveigne, Belgium.|
|2017||Planning and construction of further production areas.|
|2019||At the beginning of the year, the new, modern production hall was completed, with which the production area has grown by 1250 m² to almost 6000 m². In addition, extensive offices, social and meeting rooms (around 600 m²) were created.|